Friday, January 28, 2011

Pyrokinesis & Hydrokinesis



Pyrokinesis is the ability to manipulate the element of fire or heat. Hydrokinesis is the ability to manipulate the element of water or any type of liquid. Pyrokinesis was one of my first serious masterpieces that took a lot of time, energy and effort. I wanted to create a masterpiece where I was allowed to obtain superpowers, just like the superheroes you see on television or comic books. This project was difficult, but I knew it was possible. So, I decided to search for a tutorial that could teach me how to create flames. Suddenly, I stumbled upon the right tutorial. In the end, it became possible as I imagined.
 

Then, I decided to create the opposite of fire: water. I used the same techniques as I learned from tutorial of creating flames. However, I had to learn how to make water instead. So, I played around a little bit to find the right effects until I was satisfied with the results.
 

These two projects took a lot of effort and time, but they came out as great results. I was excited and proud that I could create such imaginations. Hopefully, I can make more superpowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment